Prepare For Your Appointment
To help make your first visit go as smoothly as possible, take the following steps:
- Call us at (907) 274-7691 to schedule your appointment
- Download and complete your new patient paperwork before arriving at your visit
- Prepare any questions or concerns you would like to discuss with our professionals
- Collect any dental insurance information and other forms of payment
By providing the information above, you can help prevent delays in your first visit. Your time is valuable! We are happy to answer any questions about your oral health, interest in facial aesthetics, or more general matters concerning the Denali Dental Care experience!
We provide our patient forms online to help facilitate your first appointment. Please complete this information before arriving at our office.
If you have any questions about the requested information, call Denali Dental Care & Facial Aesthetics at (907) 274-7691.
Services We Provide At Your First Appointment
Your introductory visit will include the following:
- A guided tour of our practice
- An introduction to our team members who will support you and your family
- A review of your medical and dental history
- A comprehensive oral examination, cleaning, and X-rays
- A thorough discussion of your smile goals and services that most interest you
- A complimentary Sonicare toothbrush for all new patients!
If we discover any active concerns during your initial visit, we will schedule a follow-up appointment to provide more involved treatment.